Fresh Peeled Onion Nitrogen-filled Bag Recommend Products
Fresh Peeled Onion Nitrogen-filled Bag Detail Introduction
Product Type:Liliaceous Vegetabless
Weight (kg):20kg bag
Place of Origin:China
Product name:Fresh Onion
Supply period:Year Round
10kg/ctn,20kg mesh bag
Price Term:FOB CIF CFR
SHELF LIFE:70 day
24MTS for mesh bag packing
1.Own onion production base
2.Over 8 years experience
3.New crop fresh onion
4.ISO, GLOBAL GAP
1.We have our own factory & guarantee the quality
2.We have enough supply ability
3.We can supply more competitive price and service
Difference Between Onion and Shallot: Onion vs Shallot
1. Shallots grow as a cluster of bulbs from a single planted bulb similar to garlic while onions grow as a single big bulb per plant.
2. Shallots are a lot smaller compared to onions.
3. The common onion is Allium cepa while the commonly accepted shallot is Allium ascalonicum.
4. The shallot may resemble the taste of onion but milder and sweeter in flavor. Distinctively from onions, shallot may taste with a hint of garlic.
5. Onions are more difficult to grow than shallots.
6. Onions are seed-propagated, whereas shallots are vegetatively multiplied.
7. Onions are almost disc-shaped bulbs while shallots can appear like elongated onions.
Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy：166 kJ (40 kcal)
Vitamin B6：0.12 mg (9%)
Folate (vit. B9) 19 μg (5%)
- Sugars：4.24 g
Vitamin C：7.4 mg (9%)
- Dietary fiber：1.7 g
Calcium：23 mg (2%)
Iron：0.21 mg (2%)
Magnesium：10 mg (3%)
Culinary uses (Shallots)
Shallots are used in fresh cooking in addition to being pickled. Finely sliced, deep-fried shallots are used as a condiment in Asian cuisine, often served with porridge. As a species of Allium, shallots taste somewhat like a common onion, but have a milder flavour. Like onions and garlic, when sliced, raw shallots release substances that irritate the eye, resulting in production of tears.
Shallots appear to contain more flavonoids and phenols than other members of the onion genus.
Fresh shallots can be stored in cool, dry area (32 to 40 °F, 60 to 70% RH) for six months or longer.Chopped, dried shallots are also available.
Fresh Vegetable / Red Asian Shallots Contains Flavonoids And Phenols, the strong smell of onion
10kg/20kg mesh bag/ctn
according to clients' requirements
As client's requirement
Price Term：FOB Qingdao, CNF,CIF
T/T with 30% before production, 70% balance before delivery; L/C
1)We have our own factory & guarantee the quality
2)We have enough supply ability
3)We can supply more competitive price and service
4)Together with the professional production team, strict
quality control system, above factors ensure
products safer, healthier, and with high quality.
5)Onionis local product, moreover, reprocessed and
storage by our own