Chinese high quality whole walnut in shell walnut kernels Top Grade Walnuts With Shell Kernel Dried Walnuts Specifications :
|Price||US $1200 - $2200 / Metric Ton|
|Place of Origin||Xinjiang China (Mainland)|
|Min.Order Quantity||1 Carton|
|Payment Terms||T/T with 30% before production, 70% balance before delivery; L/C|
|Supply Ability||Supply four seasons, all the year round. 280 Metric Ton/ Metric Tons per Month|
|Delivery Detail||around 7 days after receipt of 30% deposit|
|Packaging Details||10kg/20kg mesh bag/ctn|
Chinese high quality whole walnut in shell walnut kernels Top Grade Walnuts With Shell Kernel Dried Walnuts Detail Introduction :
Chinese high quality whole walnut in shell walnut kernels Top Grade Walnuts With Shell Kernel Dried Walnuts
Shelf life ：12 months
Package ：25kg/30kg PP Bag
25kg craft paper boxes
40HQ 21-24 TONS
Processing Type: Raw
Port：Tianjin or Qingdao
1. Variety available: walnut walnuts
2. Grade: Excellent quality, all kinds of walnut
3. Processing base: Xinjiang， China
4. Supply period: all the year round
4.1) Shelf life:365 days
5. Supply capacity: 3,000MT/year
6. Size: 30mm+/32mm+/33mm+/37mm+
7.1) Loose packing: 20kg/mesh bag, 15kg/mesh bag, 10kg/mesh bag, 5kg/mesh bag, 20kg/ctn, 15kg/ctn, 10kg/ctn, 5kg/ctn
7.2) Customer’s packing available upon request.
8. Minimum order: 40RHC
9.1) 21MT per 40RHC: carton + mesh bag packing
9.2) 23MT PER 40RHC: mesh bag packing
9.3) 22MT per 40RHC: carton bulk packing
10. Price terms: EXW, FOB
11. Rich experience of profession exportation ensures us to deal the whole situation efficiency and with high quality.
12. Inspection Certificate: Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity.
1. Walnuts are rich in vitamin B and vitamin E, which can prevent cell aging, strengthen the brain, enhance memory and delay aging.
2. Walnut kernels contain linolenic acid, calcium, phosphorus and iron, which are ideal skin beauty agents for the human body. If eaten regularly, they can moisturize the skin, blacken the beard and hair, and prevent premature graying and shedding of hair.
3. Walnut kernel also contains a variety of trace elements needed by the human body. It is also an important auxiliary material for Chinese patent medicines. If you feel tired, chewing some walnuts is extremely beneficial for relieving fatigue and stress.
4. Walnuts are rich in unsaturated fatty acids. If you eat walnuts regularly, not only will it not cause blood sugar to rise, but it can also reduce the intestinal absorption of cholesterol. It is suitable for patients with hyperlipidemia, high blood pressure, and coronary heart disease. Because walnuts contain a lot of Fat can moisturize the intestines, treat constipation, and can also make emaciated people gain weight.
5. The fatty acid in walnuts is mainly linoleic acid, which is an essential fatty acid for the human body and an ideal skin beauty agent for the human body.
How to use 33 Walnut?
There are many ways to eat walnuts. They can be eaten raw or fried, or cooked with other ingredients in porridge, cold salad, stir-fried vegetables, oil extraction, pastries, candies, etc.
It is not only delicious, but also has high nutritional value. It is known as "longevity fruit" and "longevity fruit".
Dried walnuts are put into cloth bags, sacks or baskets, and placed in a ventilated, dry, cool, rodent-free, and insect-free room. The optimum temperature for indoor storage of walnuts is 1-2°C, generally not exceeding 8°C, and the relative temperature is 75°C. -80%
Pls Contact with us: